Association "Office de Tourisme de la Grande Plagne" (OTGP)
- BP 62 - 73211 Aime la Plagne Cedex
- Identification TVA: FR07814566972
- SIRET : 814566972 00018
- Email : info@la- plagne.com
- Tel. : 04 79 09 79 79
Respect for privacy and rights of access to or modification of personal data.
In order to provide you with tailored services, we may ask you to provide us with personal data. We are committed to respecting your privacy and protecting the information that you provide us with. In particular, this concerns the personal data collected on the site and intended for our use. It is confidential and treated as such. It will never be shared or exchanged with third parties.
"Personal Data" means any information that identifies a person. This will most often be a name, address, phone number or an email address.
For further information on the protection of personal data, visit the Commission Informatique et Liberté website (http://www.cnil.fr/)
The information, logos, icons, photographs, images, texts, video clips, animated image sequences (with or without audio), and other documents present on the Internet site, are protected by French and international copyright and intellectual property legislation. As such, any reproduction, representation, adaptation, or modification, partial or complete or transfer to another site are prohibited. Private use of paper copies of these different copyrighted objects is authorized in accordance with Article L122-5 of the Code of Intellectual Property. Their partial or complete reproduction without the prior written consent of the author is strictly forbidden.
- The la Plagne Tourist Office and la Plagne Espace Saissonier (seasonal workers office) website allows you to post offers of jobs available throughout the entire La Plagne area. www.emploi-laplagne.com
- If you are an employer:
- You may at any time review, correct, update or modify the information you have provided. All you need to do is send your request for modification or deletion to the following email address: www.emploi-laplagne.com. La Grande Plagne Tourist Office reserves the right, at any time and without notice, to delete any announcement that it deems to be out-of-date or improper.
- If you are an applicant: You can at any time request the deletion of data that concerns you. This request must be made directly to the employer to whom the application was sent.
If you post an offer of employment through this website, you will be asked for certain information: Name and Surname, Sex, Company name, Activity, Address, telephone number and/or email, job description. This information can only be used by applicants in compliance with applicable laws. However, La Grande Plagne Tourist Office accepts no responsibility for the actions of these applicants. Providing this information is strictly voluntary.
If you apply for a job through this site, you will be asked to submit certain information: CV and letter of motivation. Please note that if you provide such information, it may only be used by employers within the limits of applicable law. However, the Tourist Office of the Grande Plagne accepts no responsibility for the actions of these employers. Providing this information is strictly voluntary.
If you provide information about a potential referee, it is your responsibility to let that person know that you have sent us this information, and to obtain their written consent to do so.
All information is required for your request. If one or more item of information is missing, your request will not be processed. The information is intended for La Plagne Tourist Office and la Société d'Aménagement de la Plagne (La Plagne Development Company).
In the event of an erroneous answer, you will not be able to receive commercial offers or information on La Plagne. In accordance with Article 34 of the law "Informatique et Libertés" of January 6, 1978, you have the right of access, rectification and opposition to data concerning you from:
- Office de Promotion de la Grande Plagne
- BP62- 73210 AIME cedex
- bienvenue@la- plagne.com
- SAP - Service Commercial et Marketing
- BP57 la Plagne 73214 Aime cedex - France
- info@ski- laplagne.com
Responsible for processing
- Société d'Aménagement de la Plagne
- La Cembraie
- 73210 PLAGNE CENTRE
- Finalité du traitement : "Gestion commerciale"
Conception and realization/Development and integration
- PARC ALTAÏS ANNECY
- 69 rue Cassiopée 74650 Chavanod
- Tél. +33 (0)4 50 10 06 55
- Fax : +33 (0)4 50 10 12 57
- Site : www.altimax.com