From Tuesday 22 to Thursday 24 January 2019 between 10 AM and 3 PM. Dates to be confirmed.
Subject to favorable weather. Cancelled in case of bad weather.
From January 22nd to 24th, Destination Glacier Live 3200 is back!
Glacier sector at the top of the Bellecôte chairlift, accessible to pedestrians.
In the program :
- Discovery of the ski area’s professions
- Tasting offered of mountain products
- Free animation
Every day from 10h to 15h:
- From 10:30 to 12:00: tasting of pancakes
- From 11:00 to 12:00: avalanche dog demonstration
- From 12:00 to 13:30: hot soup tasting
- From 13:30 to 15:00: tasting of homemade ice cream
A treasure hunt, presentation of the snow profession, music, introduction
to Biathlon and snow sculpture are also on the program.
We are waiting you for this new edition of Destination Glacier ...
Free entry for children < 5 years.