From 22/12 to 01/03 between 12 pm and 5 pm.
Access to independent climbers to practice ice climbing and dry-tooling.
The ice tower is an artificial structure suitable for all levels:
- The ramps of 80° allow beginners to learn.
- The vertical ramps raise the difficulty.
- The most experienced climbers can try the dry-tooling (ice axes / resin grips) on 2 walls
- For experts: a mixed (ice and dry-tooling) to 45°.
The first climber can use the amarages (small cables) which are attached to the structure along the tracks.
Relays are placed on top of each lane for the descent and the practice of 'mill'.
- Being autonomous climber (to master the techniques belaying and climbing in first)
- Being in possession of an individual insurance (CIF FFME ...)
- Owning your own equipment.
- Paying the access.
The use of ice screws is prohibited.
Test of material possible (Petzl, The North Face).
- Public WC
You are a biginner and you want to be trained : High mountain guides propose you initiation or improving session. Equipment included during those sessions: Shoes, Crampons, Harness, Ice Axes and Helmet.
From 24/12 to 07/03, every Tuesday...
23 kms of marked and maintained ski runs for those who love all types of cross country skiing in Champagny le haut area. New : 22 reading signs on all the trails and presenting several subject : wildlife,...