From 15/12/2018 to 27/04/2019, daily.
Discover La Plagne from a brand new angle, Philippe Rigal and Anthony Bolenor will take you gliding ... in the air this time! From la Roche de Mio, the 'Discovery' flight or the 'Mountain' flight will delight young and old alike.
Glide through the air in total security, in tandem with a professional pilot!
Paragliding is more than a passion; it’s a way of life in the great outdoors! It brings you a moment of unusual freedom. Come and share this unforgettable moment in a tandem flight with one of our paragliding instructors. The La Plagne and the Tarentaise Valley are internationally recognized sites for the practice of this sport. Our instructors have been paragliding for over 20 years and you will discover all their secrets in complete safety, without loosing any of the intense emotion.
OUR PARAGLIDING INSTRUCTORS
• Philippe RIGAL: Professional paraglider pilot. He has been sharing his passion for the sport for 22 years.
• Anthony BOLENOR: Professional paraglider pilot, ski instructor. 10 years' flying experience and plenty of enthusiasm!
‘Discovery’ flight: a 700-metre descent from take off to landing. A nice calm introduction to paragliding.
‘Mountain’ flight: a more dynamic flight with a lot more ups and downs! This can be a descent of anything up to 2,000 metres, depending on winter weather conditions.
• Take off site: Roche de Mio, 2,700 metres altitude
• Landing site: Belle Plagne or Macot La Plagne, depending on the type of flight
• Equipment: UP state-of-the-art Tandem Sails with fully approved accessories
Federation Francaise de Vol Libre (French national governing board)
Supervision by fully qualified instructors.